|Tyler came home in late March from his stint at the Ramstein Air
Base base in Ramstein-Miesenbach, Germany, getting a couple of weeks
off before needing to report to his home for the next year, Cannon
Air Force Base in Clovis, New Mexico. Tyler, Drew, and I loaded into
Great-Grandma Parrott's Enclave - with Tyler's Nissan 240SX on a
trailer attached to the back - and headed out on the Morning of
April 1st to get Tyler and his belongings to his new home in Clovis
in time to settle in before reporting for duty on April 5th.
you can find the links to each day of our "boys trip" to New Mexico
and back. Enjoy!
- Go here for a couple of photos from the day prior to our trip out west.
- Click this link for pictures from day one of our trip.
- Follow this link for pictures from the second day of our road trip.
- This link will take you to pictures of Tyler's new house in Clovis, as
well as the beginning of our return trip home.
- Click here for pictures from the middle day of our return trip.
- Go here for photos from our final day on the road.